A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Barnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Barnett practice?
- Dr. George Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. George Barnett practices Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors and Columbus Cardiothoracic Surgeons.