A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Barnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Barnett practice?
- Dr. George Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. George Barnett practices Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors and Columbus Cardiothoracic Surgeons.