A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Barrett, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George L Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George L. Barrett practice?
- Dr. George Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. George Barrett practices Internal Medicine near Milton, MA.
See Milton Internists.