Family Practitioner
Primary Care of New Milford
146 Danbury Rd
New Milford, CT 06776
(860) 350-3141
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  wrong address and phone number  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2014

wrong address correct : 146 Danbury Rd, New Milford, CT 06776 correct Main phone 860-350-3141

|  DR IS GREAT-OFFICE MANAGER SHOULD BE FIRED.  |  show details
by FAMILY PATIENT on May 20th, 2013

MY FAMILY HAS BEEN GOING TO DR BARTH FOR OVER 25 YEARS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM OR STAFF UNTIL LAST THREE YEARS. OFFICE MANAGER EXTREMELY RUDE TOLD ME TO FIND ANOTHER DR BC I REFUSE TO PAY $10 LATE FEE DUE TO THEIR ERRORS & $8.00 PROCESSING FEE THAT WAS EVER EXPLAINED TO ME. SHE SHOULD BE FIRE BUT WHEN YOU THE DR'S WIFE!!!

Nov 8th, 2012

Runs a good medical practice. Little or no waiting time; immediate attention; staff knows its way. Thorough, attentive to my needs, listens carefully, offers options; when hospitalized, showed up at bedside upon my recovery. Phones or e-mails within 24 hours results, interpretation of tests. Classy.

|  Office staff is incompetent  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

I have been going to Associated Family Physicians for years and was very happy with the doctors but the office is severely incompetent and has gotten progressively worse. They never updated my records with my new contact info, so I never received messages from test results, prescriptions, etc. I have finally left. Trained monkeys could operate more efficiently than the current office staff.

|  Office staff incompetent  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Regarding the last posted comment, I can see where they are coming from. The office staff is rude, uncaring, and incompetent. Dr. Barth, however, has always been and exceptional doctor and I will miss his care. However, as soon as we switched over to Medicare we were charged all sorts of extras including a charge for each time a bill is sent, late fees due to their OWN ERRORS that caused insurance delays, and denial of the insurance adjustment allowance which EVERYONE accepts. It has become too expensive for me and my wife to continue our relationship with this office. They have also charged Medicare and received payment from them for services that I had already paid for.

Mar 29th, 2010

Very professional, takes time to understand the patient, I am pleased with this office and all of the doctors and staff.

|  A Very satisfied patient  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2010

The best way to tell you about Dr. Barth is to say that it is Always a very positive experience.. He spends enough time with me and always answers my questions in detail. I have been a patient since he first opened an office in New Milford, so I guess you could say that if I was dissatified with any aspect of the practice I wouldn't still be going to him....His bedside manner just can't be beat!! I have the utmost respect for him and his expertise.

|  good doctors office  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2009

dont know what "Life Long New Milford Resident" was referring to. He/She must want their $ss kissed. I have had nothing but good experiences there. Dr Barth is very good as far as i am concerned.

|  Rude office staff and doctors.  |  show details
by Life Long New Milford Resident on Mar 30th, 2009

Both the office staff and the doctors are rude and tend to talk down to you. The office manager is one of the doctors wife and she is very very rude. The doctors are especially arrogant. This office has been rude ever since I can remeber. But now there is too much info available to patiens and more options than before. Times have changed. Do your self a favor and go to NM Medical Group. More modern and you can reach the doctor by email unlike Dr Barth or his partner Dr. Allen. Both a couple of old doctors that think you need them more than they need you. These guys are a dime a dozen. Stay away.

Jan 30th, 2009

HIS Office is HORRIBLE and they never are polite and they never give me the correct medications.