A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bartzokis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bartzokis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bartzokis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Huntington Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartzokis graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartzokis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bartzokis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George Bartzokis practice?
- Dr. George Bartzokis has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Bartzokis practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.