A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bartzokis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bartzokis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bartzokis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Huntington Disease
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartzokis graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartzokis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartzokis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Bartzokis practice?
Dr. George Bartzokis practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.