A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Batri graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.More Education & Awards
Dr. Batri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Community Hospital Of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. George Batri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Batri practice?
Dr. George Batri practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jorge Batri