A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Batsides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Batsides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Batsides, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Batsides graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Batsides has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batsides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George P. Batsides practice?
Dr. George Batsides practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Cardiothoracic Surgeons and New Brunswick Surgeons.