Dr. George Baxley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Baxley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2015

Wonderful and Compassionate

Following a very bad car accident, and bleeding on my brain I was sent to Dr. Baxley for help. I have been very happy with the treatment he has given me. I have no memory of my accident but still have some headache from the accident and with the Dr's help I know I will get better soon. I understand the brain is tricky.

November 18th, 2013

Fantastic!

I have to deal with many different doctors and specialists and Dr.Baxley is by far the best I interact with! I briefly saw a different neurologist after I moved but now drive to see him because the quality of care is so much better. He listens very well and has always worked to find solutions to my problems even when they were not easily treatable. Two thumbs up!

July 17th, 2013

The Best!

Dr. Baxley is bright AND caring, very good hands on. He has been my neurologist for years, is very positive although not pie in the sky. He spends the time needed so I don't feel rushed, He sends communications to other doctors, and often has simple suggestions for adjunct therapy. I am so fortunate to have this doctor!

May 5th, 2011

Avoid this doctor at all costs

If you are unfortunate enough to require the care of a neurologist, avoid Dr. George Baxley in Clemson, S.C. at all costs. My father was being treated for Parkinson's Disease by Baxley and out of 15-20 visits actually was in the room with him only once. All care and diagnosis is conducted by "nurse practitioners". Consequently, my father was misdianosed and the meds given to him were causing a rapid deterioration. We tried repeatedly to have Baxley call us regarding this problem, only to be ignored by him and his nurses for over a week. An appalling lack of concern or care from someone claiming to be a doctor.

February 2nd, 2010

Long Over Due Praise

Dr. Baxley has been my trusted neurologist since Jan. 2002 & treats many of my family members/friends as well. He diagnosed my multiple sclerosis which was something of a mystery to many other physcians. He is a very caring man of great faith in Christ & one who loves his family. Dr. Baxley has excellent professional character, is highly knowledgable with a compassionate bedside manner. I'm very appreciative to him & his staff for the care I've received all these years.

October 28th, 2009

Shane McGuirt

Without a doubt the most Christian doctor and professional Doctor in the upstate.

June 16th, 2017