A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Beauchamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauchamp
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Beauchamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Learning Disorders
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Beauchamp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Beauchamp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. George Beauchamp has 1 office location.
Dr. George Beauchamp practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.