A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Beauchamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beauchamp
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beauchamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Learning Disorders
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Beauchamp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Beauchamp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. George Beauchamp has 1 office location.
Dr. George Beauchamp practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.