A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Beauchamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Learning Disorders
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Beauchamp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beauchamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George R. Beauchamp practice?
Dr. George Beauchamp practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.