Ophthalmologist (eyes), Pediatrician

1643 Lancaster Dr
Ste 201
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-329-5433
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Mother of a child who is a patient of Dr, Beauchamp  |  show details
by Rhonda Greene on May 19th, 2013

Dr. Beauchamp is awesome! We would never go anywhere else. He acurately diagnosed my daughter's vision problem when she was fifteen months old. At age five he performed eye muscle surgery on her and was so attentive. He has a bedisde manner like no other. My daughter was terrified of doctors but when Dr. Beauchamp treated her she was all smiles and never moved. Anyone who Dr. Beauchamp for a doctor is truly blessseed.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Kristi on Apr 18th, 2011

My daughter was a little under a year old and needed eye surgery. Dr. Beauchamp was amazing with his care and gentle touch. He even bought my daughter's favorite character in after her surgery!! This is the doctor you want caring for your child's vision!

|  When others said no  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

I was 47 years old and all my life eye doctors would not correct my lazy eye. I moved to TX in 2002 and it was at my annual eye exam by another eye doctor who suggested I talk with Dr. Beauchamp. I did just that and within 6 week I was scheduled for surgery. Yes, I was scared out of my mind but his wonderful bedside manner accured me everything would be okay. I just wanted to say today that all is well with my eyes other than aging and my whold attitude has changed since. A big thank you which is long past due to him and his staff. VJR

|  Corneal Surgery  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2010

I was 3 when I had an eye injury. It was a week until I saw a DR. He sutured my cornea. For several years after I had regular visits to follow up. I was not afraid, nor did I dislike the care. I enjoyed the time and games. My vision was restored to 20/20 imperfect.

|  Class Act  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

Brought my daugher to him after being told the only fix for her problem was surgery. Dr. Beauchamp strongly advised us against surgery and reassured us that with conservative treatment and patience my daughter would be fine. He was absolutely right. Dr. Beauchamp is a true class act. I cannot recommend him more highly.

by Angie Cannon - Abilene, TX on Dec 21st, 2009

"OUTSTANDING" He is a great doctor. We travel a little more than 3 hours one way just to be able to see him. I brag on him all the time to family and friends. My son enjoys him and is at ease with him!!

by RockStar on Apr 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

OUTSTANDING!!!! The most wonderful doctor in the world!

by Marjy on Mar 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

We have been so blessed to work with Dr Beauchamp. Our children have genetic eye issues so having doc's you trust and can work with has been so important. He is extremely knowledgeable and has such a wonderful demeanor. You cant get better care for your kiddos then Dr. Beauchamp.

by jrsgirlntx on Jan 8th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Beauchamp is an angel!! I couldn't have asked for a better dr. for my child!! Thank you Dr. Beau!!

by Mark and Laura on Jan 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Our son who is three just had surgery on new years eve. We were worried as any parents would be especially with eye sugery. Dr Beauchamp calmed our fears and did an excellent job. Look no further than this Gentleman. Our son's surgery was successful and my son now looks straight. We could have not have picked a better doctor.|Mark and Laura Slattery|Irving, Tx|mvslattery@gmail.com

Sep 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very patient, kind and knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner for children and good communication to parents, our daughter had two surguries and we can not say enough for him, just a great doctor, his daughter is also a pediatric optamologist and is also

Feb 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great Doctor: Would recommend to anyone. Staff wonderful

Feb 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

15 years of excellence: Dr Beauchamp has been my childrens opthamologist for the last 15 years. I came to him 15 years ago with a 3 month old daughter who I had been given very grim news from another doctor. Dr. Beauchamp took my beautiful daughter in his