Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Sheryl Ramsey show details Sheryl Ramsey
by Sheryl Ramsey on Sep 4th, 2010

Dr.George Beckwith is the most compassionate Physician, Cardiologist, Internist and "Human Being" I have known in my 48 years of life. I first met him in 1992 where he became my primary care physician at that time. You will not ever find a more caring and patient provider in any medical specialty. Dr. Beckwith takes the time to listen to any and all of your problems and complaints, sometimes medical and personal even. He always goes far beyond what most physicians do to provide the much needed quality and compassionate care to each and every patient. Dr. Beckwith will follow up on you and call you or have a nurse call you when additional communication is necessary. Getting treated by his nurses and other staff members is always a pleasure. It is a crying shame that there are not many more Physicians like Dr. George Beckwith as there are certainly a abundant amount of Physicians acting as "care givers". I know for a fact that Dr. Beckwith treats all of his patient fairly and with the greatest respect and professionalism anyone could ever ask for. As for me, I do not know what I would have done in the past had Dr. Beckwith not made himself available to treat me with some very severe and traumatic injuries and illness. God Bless him and I truly hope that he will always be blessed with Peace, Happiness, Good Health and a very, very long life.