Aug 3rd, 2015

His opinion differed from a previous one I got. Not sure how to proceed.

Feb 4th, 2015

Very engaged, direct and personal. He is warm and caring. His staff earns the same four star rating. We felt informed and well taken care of.

by Edward Shipman on Aug 13th, 2014

I have had five surgeries with Dr. Beito. He is an excellent surgeon and a very caring person!

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 3rd, 2012

Caring, Listens Well, Excellent Surgeon!FYI: Try not to make an appt when a surgeon is on call for the hospital. Everyone wants them.....Be sure to ask if the Dr. is on call. This happened to me the second visit....

Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Beito is a wonderful, caring, top-flight surgeon. Even though he has probably done hundreds or thousands of surgical cases like mine, he treated me as though I mattered more to him than anything else! I would highly recommend him and the General Surgery clinic at Group Health Bellevue in a second!

Great, Caring, Professional Surgeon show details Great, Caring, Professional Surgeon
May 18th, 2011

Dr. Beito is so patient-oriented that he suggested I get a second opinion from another surgeon before agreeing to surgery! He is competent and seemed to care about me -- on top of being very experienced and professional. I am very comfortable leaving this complicated surgery in his capable hands!

He's the greatest! show details He's the greatest!
Jan 18th, 2009

Dr. Beito made me feel special, rather than as just another patient. He is extremely skilled, and his mind is razor sharp. He is the best!