Surgical Specialist

by Edward Shipman on Aug 13th, 2014

I have had five surgeries with Dr. Beito. He is an excellent surgeon and a very caring person!

Do not trust for surgeory! show details Do not trust for surgeory!
by Barrett Adams on Jan 22nd, 2013

If you care about your body do NOT see Dr. George Beito. He will leave you scarred for life and will simply shrug his arms saying he does not know what went wrong. Make sure to ask him about side effects that happen if he messes up... he will ignore these at first until he well... messes up. If you are not stuck with Group Death insurance, please see someone else if you need to go under the knife! Call me at 425-503-8587 for further explanation and BE SAFE!

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 3rd, 2012

Caring, Listens Well, Excellent Surgeon!FYI: Try not to make an appt when a surgeon is on call for the hospital. Everyone wants them.....Be sure to ask if the Dr. is on call. This happened to me the second visit....

Botched up surgery show details Botched up surgery
Jul 2nd, 2012

Dr. Beito performed a mastectomy on my 74 year old mother, who is a 2008 cancer survivor. The surgery by Mr. Beito took place fall of 2011 to remove her remaining breast. It is now summer of 2012 and she is continuing to have complications and will have to have surgery again to correct the sloppy work that was done last fall. At follow up visits with Mr. Beito, he refused to acknowledge that anything was amiss even though there was swelling, and fluid that had to be painfully drained, and a surgical site that looked inconsistent and botched up compared to the surgery done in 2008 by another surgeon. Mr. Beito continued to state after repeated visits that the surgery looked normal and that continuous draining was all that was needed. After suffering through pain, my mother visited her oncologist who immediately referred her to another surgeon. This surgeon immediately scheduled her for surgery.

Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Beito is a wonderful, caring, top-flight surgeon. Even though he has probably done hundreds or thousands of surgical cases like mine, he treated me as though I mattered more to him than anything else! I would highly recommend him and the General Surgery clinic at Group Health Bellevue in a second!

Great, Caring, Professional Surgeon show details Great, Caring, Professional Surgeon
May 18th, 2011

Dr. Beito is so patient-oriented that he suggested I get a second opinion from another surgeon before agreeing to surgery! He is competent and seemed to care about me -- on top of being very experienced and professional. I am very comfortable leaving this complicated surgery in his capable hands!

All around great doctor! show details All around great doctor!
Oct 9th, 2010

Dr. Beito was born to be a surgeon!I felt very secure that I was in good hands, and he eased my fears about having cancer.

He's the greatest! show details He's the greatest!
Jan 18th, 2009

Dr. Beito made me feel special, rather than as just another patient. He is extremely skilled, and his mind is razor sharp. He is the best!