A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bekic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bekic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bekic, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekic graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bekic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Bekic DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George P. Bekic practice?
- Dr. George Bekic has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Bekic practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Kensington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.