A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bekic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bekic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bekic
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bekic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bekic, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bekic graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Bekic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Bekic DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George P. Bekic practice?
- Dr. George Bekic has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bekic practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.