Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Bekic
Dr. George Bekic, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bekic is affiliated with West Penn Hospital, Southeastern Reg Medical Center and Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Bekic has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Bekic has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Bekic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Anthony Baroni
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Thomas McClure
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi18