A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Belecanech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Belecanech, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Belecanech, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belecanech graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belecanech has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belecanech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Belecanech practice?
Dr. George Belecanech practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.