A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Belecanech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Belecanech, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Belecanech, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belecanech graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belecanech has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Alec Belecanech MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Belecanech practice?
- Dr. George Belecanech has 11 office locations.
Dr. George Belecanech practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.