Learn more about Dr. George Belecanech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Belecanech, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belecanech
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Belecanech Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Belecanech, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belecanech graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belecanech has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Belecanech MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Belecanech practice?
- Dr. George Belecanech has 10 office locations.
Dr. George Belecanech practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.