A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Beller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Beller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beller
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Beller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Beller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Beller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Beller MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George A. Beller practice?
- Dr. George Beller has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Beller practices Cardiovascular Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Cardiologists.