Dr. George Benavidez MD Patient Reviews

3.8

February 14th, 2017
Voicemail? Really?
Voicemail is not a substitute for office assistance. Why when we call to schedule an appointment do I get a voicemail? Why can't anyone schedule for this group of physicians? I HAVE to get an rx refilled and all I get is option to leave vmail...how ridiculous and unhelpful.

May 23rd, 2016
I never get a follow up appointment I have to call to set appointments to do so.

February 8th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Benavidez for a number of years & I am very happy with him & his staff, especially Mary the nurse. Dr. Benavidez is very sensitive to his patient's needs & concerns. His expertise in the medical field on various problems I have had is excellent.

July 17th, 2013
Would not see anyone else
Dr. Benavidez has been my pcp for over twenty years. He never cuts corners on a diagnosis, his staff over the years have always gone above and beyond the call of duty. No call has gone unanswered or need unattended to. As a military dependent in my childhood, my congenital defect was treated and followed by the finest specialists in the world. As an adult I have chosen to reside in Corpus Christi under the ongoing care of a physician who has earned my full confidence and utmost trust.

August 31st, 2012
I really don't like him. He always touched my body when talking to me, like putting hands on my shoulder, approaching very close to me, hugging me around his arm etc. He seems not quite professional as well. His word describing my illness scared me a lot. My specialists would never do that to me.