Emergency Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

A creep and a lousy excuse for a Dr. show details A creep and a lousy excuse for a Dr.
Apr 9th, 2015

Like August 31st, I had the same issue with his hands and some very personal non medical question. He also insisted my health issues were "just my age" at 45? Are you kidding me? Turns out I had cancer - the guy is a quack and a creepy one at that!

Would not see anyone else show details Would not see anyone else
by S. Cando on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Benavidez has been my pcp for over twenty years. He never cuts corners on a diagnosis, his staff over the years have always gone above and beyond the call of duty. No call has gone unanswered or need unattended to. As a military dependent in my childhood, my congenital defect was treated and followed by the finest specialists in the world. As an adult I have chosen to reside in Corpus Christi under the ongoing care of a physician who has earned my full confidence and utmost trust.

Aug 31st, 2012

I really don't like him. He always touched my body when talking to me, like putting hands on my shoulder, approaching very close to me, hugging me around his arm etc. He seems not quite professional as well. His word describing my illness scared me a lot. My specialists would never do that to me.