A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bentzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bentzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bentzel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentzel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bentzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- St Vincent Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kenneth Bentzel MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George K. Bentzel practice?
- Dr. George Bentzel has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Bentzel practices Surgery near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.