Learn more about Dr. George Besch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Besch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Besch, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Besch graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Besch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Besch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Besch practice?
Dr. George Besch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lorton, VA and Woodbridge, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Cardiologists.