A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Besch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Besch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Besch, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Besch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Besch FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Besch practice?
- Dr. George Besch has 5 office locations.
- Dr. George Besch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near , .