A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Besch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Besch is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Besch, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Besch graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Besch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Besch FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Besch practice?
- Dr. George Besch has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Besch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Lorton, VA and Woodbridge, VA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Cardiologists.