A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bifano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bifano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bifano graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bifano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Bifano DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George M. Bifano practice?
- Dr. George Bifano has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Bifano practices Psychiatry near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Goleta, CA.
See Santa Barbara Psychiatrists.