A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Binder, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Binder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Binder FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Binder practice?
- Dr. George Binder has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Binder practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Angier, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Angier Radiologists.