A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Binder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Binder is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Binder, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Binder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Binder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Binder FACR and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Binder practice?
- Dr. George Binder has 1 office location.
Dr. George Binder practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Radiologists.