A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Birchfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Birchfield, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birchfield
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birchfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Birchfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Birchfield graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birchfield has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Birchfield MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Birchfield practice?
- Dr. George Birchfield has 1 office location.
Dr. George Birchfield practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Internists, Edmonds Hematologists, and Edmonds Oncologists.