A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Birchfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Birchfield, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birchfield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birchfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Birchfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Birchfield graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birchfield has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George R Birchfield MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George R. Birchfield practice?
- Dr. George Birchfield has 1 office location.
Dr. George Birchfield practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Internists, Edmonds Hematologists, and Edmonds Oncologists.