A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bisbee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bisbee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisbee graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bisbee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Bisbee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George W. Bisbee practice?
- Dr. George Bisbee has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bisbee practices Internal Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists.