Dr. George Bitar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Bitar?

AMAZING!!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

My experience with Dr. George Bitar Plastic Surgery Institute was wonderful and his staff is so courteous and attentative. I had an upper and lower eye lift at 62 years of age (3 years ago) and it still looks great! Work colleagues would call me "sleepy" daily and I have not heard those comments for a long time now (3 yrs later). I feel "refreshed" & so much "happier". From consultation to post op, the care was phenomenal. I am a very private person, but I decided I had to write this review. Thank you Dr. Bitar! RM

Top Notch Doc, and entire Practice!

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Was lucky enough to have Dr Bitar do two elective, "Beautifying" surgeries on me this past week, and can't say enough good about this entire practice. Everyone from the receptionist to Dr. Bitar himself have been incredible. The staff is organized and friendly, very informative and just all around nice people. Dr. Bitar exceeded my expectations. So far (only a couple days post op) my results are pretty darn good. Would highly recommend him.

Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Level 3 - Complicated

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I'm so glad I found Dr. Bitar. I needed to have this surgery to repair a previous surgery from a horseback riding injury when I was a teenager. I also have a pacemaker/defibrillator and was considered a high risk patient. The procedure he performed was a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Level3 - complicated. This surgery was medically necessary. Dr. Bitar took every precaution. He scheduled the surgery next to the Cardiology Center at Fairfax Hospital. He had the pacemaker manufacturer's representative literally standing by. The surgery went perfectly and I came out of anesthesia feeling great. I am now about 3 weeks post-op and it's looking great. Even though I depend on a pacemaker, I am an athlete and avid hiker and mountain climber. I am looking forward to breathing freely for the first time in years and feeling more confident about the physical appearance of my nose as well.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I absolutely love the staff!! They are very courteous and have always made me very comfortable. The atmosphere itself is very relaxing and from the very moment you walk into the door you feel welcomed. I would highly recommend Dr. Bitar to anyone! His work is excellent!

Bellafill is amazing!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr Bitar is fantastic! I have had several procedures with him, and all have turned out wonderful. I would trust him with any procedure. I've had acne scarring since I was a teenager (30 yrs). I have tried many things to improve the scarring, dermabrasion, CO2 fractional laser resurfacing (several times) and all gave me "some" improvement. Those procedures all had some down time and required time off work. I knew those procedures would not get rid of all scarring and was happy just getting "some" improvement. Most recently I had Bellafill, and the results were fantastic! This is the most improvement on the scarring with the least amount of down time. My face was numbed, so the pain was tolerable. I have some deep scarring and those hurt a little more than others. Some places on my face were more sensitive to the pain than others, but overall it was tolerable. This procedure does not have any down time, although I did have some swelling and bruising the next day. I was able to cover most of it with makeup and did go to work. The results are immediate and continue over time. Many of the scars are almost completely smoothed out. I am going back for more Bellafill for the deeper scars, they need a little more work, but I knew that would be the case. Overall, if you are considering Bellafill for acne scarring, I would not hesitate! You will get immediate improvement. I wish this had been available many years ago. Dr Bitar is the doctor you want for Bellafill or any other procedure you are considering!

TMJ

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Dr. Bitar is a fantastic Doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of this procedure. I had serious pain in my TMJ joint. The muscles in my jaw were in complete spasm and causing headaches and ear pain. I went to Dr. Bitar looking for some relief and he was able to give me a Botox injection at the point where my jaw muscle was in spasm. While relief was not immediate, within a week I was almost completely pain free.

Dr. Bitar is excellent. His staff should be, too.

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Bitar did liposuction on my stomach, thighs and flanks and as other reviewers have said -- he is a perfectionist and I am beyond thrilled with the results. It took me almost a year of doing research and checking references and reviews for him and other plastic surgeons before committing to the surgery, and really could not be happier that I elected to have him do the procedure. I have also had injectables done at his office, and had great results when he did them but less than satisfactory results when his nurse, Pat, did them. They always offer to do a touch up if you are not happy with the results, but when an appointment for injectables takes up to 2 hours -- I simply don't have the time to go back if it is not done correctly the first time. I have tried to work around the increasingly long wait times by calling ahead from my office (a few minutes away) to see if the doctor is running on schedule -- something the receptionist suggested I do so I would not spend time waiting in the office -- yet when I did, the gentleman who answered the phone was brusque and unhelpful. I think it is a shame that such a fantastically talented, personable surgeon is making hiring choices that do not reflect his level of excellence. My suggestion: Bitar is your guy for surgery, but you can get better, friendlier service for injectables and other in-office procedures elsewhere.

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

Posted on July 27th, 2013

The unbeatable prices, location, and qualifications of Dr. Bitar is what attracted me to go to him than any other doctor. When I first came to Dr. Bitar's office I was nervous and asked him if I can do some sort of procedure to make a bridge on my nose since I am of Asian decent and do not have much of a bridge. He told me all about different procedures that could be done and I decided to do non-surgical rhinoplasty. He explained what he was going to do step by step and the staff was also courteous and knowledgable. A day later after all the swelling went away my nose looked so natural and not fake at all. I was so satisfied that I continue to go to his office every year.

Gynecomastia

Posted on June 9th, 2013

I elected to get a gynecomastia procedure done with Dr. Bitar of Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute. They were very reasonably priced and did a fantastic job. I was able to meet other patients who underwent the same procedure and discuss details of the surgery and aftercare with them. The staff were courteous and made sure to remind me of and confirm appointments several days in advance. They also made sure to provide resources for aftercare products and lots of little tips to prepare for surgery and aftercare. I would highly recommend Dr. Bitar and will use them for any future needs.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on March 10th, 2013

I had a great experience at Dr. Bitar's office. The entire staff was very courteous and extremely helpful. My surgery went well and the doctor was very responsive to my concerns/ questions. I still have a long way to my recovery, but I am confident that whenever I need him, Dr. Bitar and his staff will be there for me. I would recommend Dr. Bitar to all my friends and family.

Skilled Surgeon

Posted on January 20th, 2013

Dr. Bitar is a skilled plastic surgeon with a keen eye for proportion. He recently performed a septoplasty/rhinoplasty , face/neck lift and lower eyelid surgery on me. After a month, parts of my face and nose are still a bit swollen as could be expected after such extensive surgery. Things are looking good though, and the care I am receiving from him and his staff is fantastic. I cannot imagine trusting my face to any other plastic surgeon. Dr. Bitar performs all his surgeries at INOVA Fairfax Hospital which is one of the best and most reputable hospitals in this area. He and his staff are friendly and extremely accommodating. In addition to his impressive portfolio of surgeries, Dr. Bitar has a wonderful bedside manner and I feel completely at ease with him. Dr. Bitar was featured in American Way magazine as the best plastic surgeon in the Washington DC,-Northern Virginia-Maryland area. I had been considering cosmetic surgery for a while but could not decide where to go. Scheduling an appointment was easy and his office hours are convenient. I was instantly impressed with his personality, knowledge and body of work. He listened carefully to how I felt and what I wanted out of plastic surgery. He was honest with me and addressed all of my concerns, which helped me manage expectations. I had the opportunity to see lots of before/after photos on his website prior to my visit and additional ones at his office. He inspired confidence with his knowledge and enthusiasm about plastic surgery. Because I opted to have three procedures done at the same time, Dr, Bitar gave me a nice discount. He has taken excellent care of me after the surgery and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a trustworthy, skilled and reasonably priced plastic surgeon.

A doctor who truly cares

Posted on November 30th, 2012

I went to Dr. Bitar two years ago for injections for my lips and face. I suffered a bad reaction, not because he did anything wrong, but because I'm just one of the unlucky few that this can happen to. Dr. Bitar was so concerned about me personally that he not only spent a great deal of time to correct the resulting issues, but he is following up with me to insure my satisfaction and happiness to this day. He is the most empathetic, talented doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.