A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Blackwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Blackwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Blackwood, DO, MBA, MPH is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Executive Medical Issues
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwood graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Blackwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Vaden Blackwood DO, MBA, and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George V. Blackwood practice?
- Dr. George Blackwood has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Blackwood practices Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Waynesboro, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Waynesboro Preventive Medicine Specialists.