A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Blestel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Blestel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Blestel, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blestel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blestel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ambrose Blestel FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Blestel practice?
- Dr. George Blestel has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Blestel practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.