The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Blestel Jr
Dr. George Blestel Jr, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC, with other offices in Greer, SC and Greenville, SC (and 4 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Blestel is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg and Hillcrest Hospital. Dr. Blestel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Blestel Jr has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. George Blestel Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Theresa Cole
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi12
Dr. Raul Lugo
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi35
Dr. Richard Moretz
Spartanburg, SC 0 mi40