Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Bloom
Dr. George Bloom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bloom is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Center, Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network and Hartford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Bloom has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Kristine Kelliher
Hartford, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Jessica Lee
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Caroline Rochon
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi13