A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Blum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Blum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blum has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George L. Blum practice?
Dr. George Blum practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Bingham Farms Pediatricians, Bingham Farms Pediatric Specialists, and Bingham Farms Allergists.