Dr. George Bojrab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Bojrab?

December 27th, 2014

Arrogant

Arrogant und Uncompassionate towards folks with disabilities. Office manager is rude, discourteous and downright nasty to patients. Avoid if you have other options.

October 24th, 2013

Excellent

Dr Bojrab has always been in a hurry even when he had his partner. It is his demeanor. My approach is" Hey! I have questions! or "Do I have to trip you to ask some questions?" Without fail he grins and says "fire away" or something like that. He is good and he is busy but I have never felt slighted because I know he is human just like me. He always kids around with me getting the injections ready. He does forget things from one visit to another but so would I if I were him. It is my job to stay on top of all this as it is my body. We are lucky to have him here. I know many people who feel the way I do about him.

August 9th, 2013

He made my life worth living...

Dr Bojrab made my life worth living again,, I was a shell of a man with pain that no person should ever have to endure, and he stuck with me during the darkest days of my life... This doctor and his staff are top notch in my eyes,, The doctor is busy but there is a good reason for that and thats because he is a great doctor. Thanks Doctor Bojrab.....

June 25th, 2013

he has tooo many patients to spend anytime with you

I had 4 appts w/ Dr Bojrab. Everytime he had no time. Always in hurry to get to the next pt. First talked about putting a pain blocker from Medco,wanted tests first, Forgot about the pain by the 2nd visit, Scheduled an injection was one of 30 people getting an injection from him that day. Felt like one of the cattle in a herd, just shoved though. the last visit he said there wasn't anything more he could do, when I asked about the Medco product he was going to insert he said"oh we were going to do that?" I left.. terrible, he needs a new partner.

June 13th, 2013

Being new to the area, we were referred to Dr. Bojrab; but after waiting two weeks in hopes of an appointment, my elderly father was insensitively denied without ever seeing the doctor. We pleaded for the doctor to reconsider since my father's previous doctor was 2 hours away. Bojrab still refused to even do an assessment or provide the nerve block injections that helped his chronic back pain.

August 9th, 2012

A patient for many years!

I was a patient of Dr. Bojrab for many years... The first year I believed he was really trying to help me.... but as the time passed and he had exhausted all his we can try this and we can try this if this does'nt work.... I was kicked to the curb,,well that's how I felt, left alone and abandoned to find another pain doctor on my own. If he first uses you up and it does'nt helped you will be the next patient he say's sorry I can't help you, there is nothing else I can do for you! I got NO recommendation to another pain doctor...just feel like I was kicked in the face!

January 25th, 2010

helped alot

epidural steroid injection for back pain was effective and minimally painful.

September 18th, 2017