A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bolian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bolian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolian graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bolian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Clement Bolian MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George C. Bolian practice?
- Dr. George Bolian has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Bolian practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.