A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Baloyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Baloyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Baloyan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baloyan graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baloyan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baloyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Baloyan practice?
Dr. George Baloyan practices Urology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Harrisburg Urologists.