A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bolton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bolton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bolton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bolton MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George Bolton practice?
- Dr. George Bolton has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bolton practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Davis, CA.
See Davis Radiologists.