A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bolton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bolton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bolton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Bolton practice?
Dr. George Bolton practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.