A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bolton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bolton is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolton
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bolton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bolton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolton graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bolton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bolton MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George Bolton practice?
- Dr. George Bolton has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bolton practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Davis, CA.
See Davis Radiologists.