Dr. George Borst III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Borst III?

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Management of my medical issues is not routine, and Dr. Borst and his staff have always done a great job. The one exception is the nurse. I received a letter that had so many grammatical errors, I wasn't sure what the message was! The change in medication was opposite what was intended, and could have caused many complications. I called, and waited 3 days for her to call back. Called again & talked to a PA who corrected the mistake and ordered the medication correctly. I will continue to be a patient, but only because the rest of the staff makes up for the inefficiency and unprofessional attitude of the nurse!

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Great physician and probably one of the most intelligent endocrins i have meet. His two PAs which see a high number of his patients are very nice and also very intelligent. They really know how to care for you. Most of the staff in this office are very pleasant though some can seem rude especially when you hear them talking about other patients or their weekend endeavors.

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Dr. Borst does not routinely see patients and care is managed solely by physicians assistants.

NOT SO PROFESSIONAL NURSE

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Borst office for over a year. I have enjoyed his employees over the time I have been going.Though his nurse is an embarrasement to the office, for she is over weight. She sits and eats in front of you, if she isn't on her cell phone. She states she is a diabetic,but I don't think his practice should have a nurse who is overweight and telling my mother what she should be eating as a diabetic when shes eating cookies in front of everyone. Thats not professional at all. She also yells patients names out in front of others patients with their meds and referals.Example she spoke to a patient about a procedure that I don't think he was happy that he had erectile dysfunction and everyone sitting outside the lab area heard this. She just isn't a good nurse!!!

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 15th, 2011

Dr. borst was very thorough and took his time with me. Not only was he extremely courteous with his time (which is amazing because he asked so many questions and really got down to it), but he was also courteous in running every single test that would be probable to my prognosis. Not only did he conduct many tests very thoroughly and explain them very clearly to me, he also conducted some of them multiple times to check for accuracy! Now that is the difference between an average doc and a true practicing professional scientist. he is a top-notch professional.Dr. borst is better than any doc I've had in terms of addressing the myriad possible causes of my illness. Most docs just write you off, but his diligence to finding the root cause of his patients' illness shows that he sincerely cares about his patients' well-being. He is without a doubt my favorite doctor!

Very kind and professional

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Dr. Borst helped out my mother who is battling high blood sugar and was very helpful to me as well as her. Thank you so much for your help.

Finally

Posted on October 13th, 2011

After seeing several specialists I finally got a accurate diagnosis. Dr Borst was extremely helpful explaining my problem. He placed me on a low does of thyroid medication. I have never felt better. His staff is also very helpful with any questions I had.

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr borst is an amazing dr. very intelligent and i trust him with my life! I do hate the long wait times but im thinking if you want the best dr in the field you are going to have a long wait time because everyone wants to see the best. the staff is always helpful as well and always there to answer any questions or concerns. you do have to see pas from time to time but they really know their stuff and i dont mind seeing them at all. all in all a great dr office. just hate the long wait.

Best Diabetes Care

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr Borst and his Physician Assistants have always taken great care of me. After my general practice doctor diagnosed me with diabetes he sent me to Dr Borst. Dr Borst has done a terrific job of keeping my blood sugars under control. I would recommend him highly to anyone with diabetes

Great Care

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Dr Borst is a great physician; he has helped my family in so many aspects. I have been a patient for over 10 years, and have received excellent care all around. His staff is professional and courtesy. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a diabetes doctor.

LOVE HIM!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2011

I think Dr. Borst is a wonderful doctor!!! he has helped me through some serious medical problems....a wonderful doctor who specialists in diabetes.....I highly reccomend him!!!

Doo not recommend!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Really concerned that I have been under the care of Dr. Borst and the PA's for three years and not seen any improvement. They seem not to care! . Do not recommend