Dr. George Botelho MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Fort Lauderdale, FL

May 23rd, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Botelho, had my knee replaced and have never regretted decision. He takes time to listen to you. Also time to discuss pro/con, possible other options, time line to do procedure, and healing process. Highly recommend.

April 10th, 2013
The office staff is unbelievable! So rude! Was told that my insurance would not pay for MRI or X-ray. Wanted me to start physical therapy before diagnosis of what was wrong. I called my insurance and they approved both MRI and X-ray prior to physical therapy. Tried to drop off CD of both MRI an X-ray. Would not let me leave the CD. Couldn't see the dr for results until 3 weeks later! So unprofessional! Why should patients have to wait 3 weeks before getting results from test! I would never recommend this physican again. He may be a great doctor but his staff makes him really look bad with their inability to help patients with follow up appointments and scheduling of necessary tests for diagnosis!

July 28th, 2012
Excellent Doc!
I had surgery of my hand with Dr. George Botelho and he did a wonderful job on my hand. I was having problems about my index finger painfully snapping everytime I make a fist. It turned out to be a tendon cyst that was catching on one of the pulleys in my finger. He released it and afterwards, the snapping and pain were gone and I can enjoy swinging my golf club again. BTW, the waiting time at his office is around 5 minutes, really quick. Thank you, Dr. Botelho.

February 28th, 2010
My many visits
Dr botelho has preformed 5 surgeries on me since 2002. A single fusion- which came out 100%, as well as torn rotar cuff, again 100 percent! My last 3 surgeries were all done on a double lumbar fusion. I happened to be a non-union, failed fusion.The 1st surgery was in 200. Then in 2008,I had to have a anterior revisal of level L4/5.And finally in 2009 I had my hardware removed, as well as a revision to level L5/S1 as well as some re-enforcement on my upper level. Through all I've been yhru, he is by far one of the BEST ortho that I know and trust. tks, Dr George!!