Overall Review

4.9

September 5th, 2012
I Too was taken too Westmorland hospitalafter a heart attack to the cat lab.I was fortunate that Dr Bousamra was on call, and was there for me.I had 4 stents placed in my heart almost 5 yrs ago.He saved my life.@ untill he comes back or I find where he is practingI will not go to another heart Dr. unlessmy life is in danger.Ithink he was railroadedYou do not find Drs. today so caring @ trustworthy like him.Ithink Westmorland hospital has a black eye over this. My opinon.Kudos to Dr. Bousamra

April 28th, 2012
My mother was so disappointed to find out that Dr. BouSamra has taken a leave of absence. He is such a caring and good doctor. She has so much faith in him and he will be so sorely missed. He is one doctor who really cares about his patients. The hospital should be ashamed of themselves to hurt such a good man.

November 7th, 2011
I had an MI at 35..
Dr George saved my life. 4:00 in the morning he drove to the hospital in an ice storm to save my butt. I trust him with my life. Excllect bedside manner and he answers any questions i have. He will als spend as much time as you want at folow up visits. I never feel rushed. Thanks Dr George. My wife and 3 kids thank you also..

March 29th, 2011
AN EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR
Dr. BouSamra saved my husband's life when I took my husband to Westmoreland Hospital. He performed a very hard and lengthy catheterization. He was very efficient by checking up on my husband and was always available to talk to me about what was happening. My husband subsequently died, which had nothing to do with the care afforded him by Dr. BouSamra. Of all the doctors who saw my husband during his hospitalization, Dr. BouSamra was by far the most caring and kind of all the doctors. I don't have anything to do with the other doctor and nurses. In my opinion, the other doctors and nurses did not meet up to my expectations and left a lot to be desired.

March 10th, 2011
Dr.BouSamra is terrific and saved my life when I was having my heart attack.

March 6th, 2011
I Had a heart Attack , Dr bousamra was in the cat lab that morning i thank God everyday for having Dr bousamra there. I had to have stents put in my heart,I was so scared but he made me feel so comfortable i had never met this man before but i felt like i trusted him with my life, I STILL DO AND I ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT HE IS THE BEST

February 10th, 2011
I recently underwent cardiac catherization with Dr. Bou Samra. I am an RN and was fairly apprehensive. I have worked with numerous physicians and nurses. Never have I seen such extraordinary bedside manner. He told me upfront what to expect and the risks involved which always makes me more nervous. I felt very at ease and trustful with Dr. Bou Samra and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist.