A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bovis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bovis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bovis, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bovis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bovis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bovis FAAN and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Bovis practice?
- Dr. George Bovis has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Bovis practices Neurological Surgery near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Surgeons.