Dr. George Bovis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Bovis?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. George Bovis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2015

He is the best period the best

April 15th, 2015

Dr. Bovis is an outstanding Physician. I had brain surgery and I could not be more impressed with him. He was so kind, attentive, patient and most of all a very skill full surgeon He spent time with my family prior to my surgery to address their concerns. The follow up care was as good as the pre-surgery care as Dr. Bovis sees you through to the end of your treatment. My only negative, and it is a big one, is his staff. They are rude, argumentative and you do not get called back if you leave a message. Trying to speak with the Doctor is next to impossible. The entire office staff needs to be cleaned out and new staff who actually wants to serve patients should be hired. It is a shame that such a fine Doctor's reputation is impacted by the fact that his staff is in need of some courses in people skills, manners and caring and concern for people.

June 6th, 2012

C5-6 Anterior Discectomy With Fusion

Dr. Bovis is fabulous. He is warm, caring and takes great pains to explain everything, answering every question in as much detail as you can handle. His staff, on the other hand, seems to work against the patients. They are uncaring, insulting and condescending. They do not call back when they say they will and my Physical Therapist finally had to page Dr. Bovis to get my physical therapy moved along, having waited 3 weeks for answers going through his staff. But I have full range of motion and no more pain thanks to the doctor. Kudos to Dr. Bovis!!!

October 26th, 2011

Patient and RN in Critical Care

Dr. Bovis recommended that I not do surgery without trying steroid injections and physical therapy first. His approach to surgery is much less invasive than what other neurosurgeons had offered me. I have seen his work on patients in the hospital. He is consciencious, considerate, and skilled in his work. I feel fortunate to have his guidance through my herniated disc injury.

October 14th, 2011

Epidermoid Tumor - Trigeminal Neuralgia

Excellent and perfect diagnosis. Dr Bovis is very professional. Conservative and not a risk taker with other peoples life. The care and treatment provided to me was world class. My problem was solved and BTW it was a -5- year and he provided the right strategy over that time period.

July 18th, 2011

Unbelievable

Dr. Bovis happened to be the Doctor on call when our daughter was admitted to the hospital a few days ago. From the moment Dr. Bovis walked in to her room, throughout her examination and in speaking with him after the exam, we were beyond impressed! Dr. Bovis spoke to us with such care, concern and knowledge. I would highly recommend Dr. Bovis to anyone needing a neuorosurgeon. We will continue with our 6 month follow-ups. Thanks Doc...you Rock!!!

September 15th, 2010

I have had two surgeries with Dr. bovis and he is by far the most professional physician I have dealt with. He truly cares about his patients. Once I called his office with a simple question and within 30 minutes I had my answer answered by Dr. Bovis himself. thank you for seeing me through two brain surgeries and follow up care.

March 9th, 2010

Dr. Bovis did microvascular decompression surgery for my trigeminal neuralgia. Dr. Bovis is fantastic!!!!

April 10th, 2009

Dural AVM

Dr. Bovis,I just want to thank you once again for taking such good care of me when I had my AVM. You are the best. May God continue to richly Bless you and your practice as you have richly Blessed your patients. It has now been 3 years since my AVM. Have a Blessed Easter.

September 15th, 2016