A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bowers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowers
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bowers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bowers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Cooley Dickinson Hosp, Northampton, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bowers MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George Bowers practice?
- Dr. George Bowers has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bowers practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Internists and Northampton Oncologists.