A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bowers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bowers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bowers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Cooley Dickinson Hosp, Northampton, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bowers MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George Bowers practice?
- Dr. George Bowers has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bowers practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Internists and Northampton Oncologists.