Dr. George Robert Bowers MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bowers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Cooley Dickinson Hosp, Northampton, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance