Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Bradbury III
Dr. George Bradbury III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bradbury is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center, Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson and Christian Nenw. Dr. Bradbury has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Bradbury III has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. George Bradbury III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Timothy Dixon
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Kersey
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi23
Dr. Lacey Rao
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi10