Dr. George Bradbury MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2015
professional
He is a priceless dr that you don't get often.

April 5th, 2011
Easy ACL Reconstruction
As a 52 year old male, I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go through with the surgery, the pain, and the rehabilitation necessary to reconstruct my ACL. After meeting with Dr. Bradbury, I was certain that I was in the right hands - so to speak - and was determined to proceed with the surgery. I wasn't dissappointed. Immediately after the surgery, I had minimal swelling and virtually no pain. The rehab has proceeded swiftly and uneventfully. Dr. Bradbury exudes a reassuring, calm confidence. He is humble and personable, and spent a sufficient amount of time with me in explanations and answering questions. I would recommend him without reservation.

June 30th, 2010
Seeking another Dr. I cancelled my appointment after waiting in the lobby in excess of 50 min.

May 29th, 2009
Dr. Bradbury performed a very complicated surgery on my wife's tibia and fibia bones. It was a better than perfect procedure. He walked us through the emergency procedure like a pro and took the same amount of precision and care with the follow up.

January 23rd, 2009
Great, thorough, very knowledgeable,communicative, caring
I located Dr. Bradbury on this website. Johns Hopkins is and excellent school and I was impressed with Eric's comments. I now go to Dr. Bradbury for a chronic issue and he spends time with me, answers my questions thoroughly and in terms which are understandable to laypeople. He is very caring about patients issue, progress and the whole person. I have already recommended him to one friend who has hip problems and, if my parents were alive, Id take them to him in a heartbeat. He is a very good doctor all the way around.

July 11th, 2008
A Great Doctor - Highly recommended!
Dr. Bradbury did arthroscopic knee surgery on me. I went to see him after having a less-than-satisfactory experience at the 'big' orthopedic group in Tucson. His diagnosis was right on the money and he always took the time to help me understand what was going on. My overall experience could not have been better.