A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradford
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bradford Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bradford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Theodore Bradford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George T. Bradford practice?
- Dr. George Bradford has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bradford practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.