A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bradford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bradford
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bradford Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bradford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Theodore Bradford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George T. Bradford practice?
- Dr. George Bradford has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bradford practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.