A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bradford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Theodore Bradford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George T. Bradford practice?
- Dr. George Bradford has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bradford practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.