A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bradford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George T. Bradford practice?
Dr. George Bradford practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.