A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Braff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Braff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braff graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Braff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Braff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George Braff practice?
- Dr. George Braff has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Braff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Littleton, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Littleton Radiologists.