A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Branam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branam
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Branam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Branam, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Branam graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Branam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Branam MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Branam practice?
- Dr. George Branam has 1 office location.
Dr. George Branam practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pathologists.