A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brannen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Brannen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Brannen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Elsdon Brannen MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Brannen practice?
- Dr. George Brannen has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Brannen practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.