A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Branovacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Branovacki, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branovacki
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Branovacki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Branovacki graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Branovacki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Branovacki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Branovacki practice?
- Dr. George Branovacki has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Branovacki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Palos Hills, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.