Learn more about Dr. George Branovacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Branovacki, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branovacki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Branovacki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Branovacki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Branovacki graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Branovacki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Branovacki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Branovacki practice?
- Dr. George Branovacki has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Branovacki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Orland Park Surgeons.