A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bren
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bren, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bren graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bren MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Bren practice?
- Dr. George Bren has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Bren practices Cardiovascular Disease near Waldorf, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See Waldorf Cardiologists.