A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bren
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bren, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bren graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Bren MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Bren practice?
- Dr. George Bren has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Bren practices Cardiovascular Disease near Waldorf, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See Waldorf Cardiologists.