Dr. George Bren MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Clinton, MD

March 31st, 2013
Stu Review
He spent a lot of time with me and made me feel confortable that my condition was not bad even though I thought it may be. I left his office feeling a lot better that my heart was ok and that the problem was just an external musle in my chest. I trust him from meeting him once that he actually cared about me enough to completely listen and talk through everything so he could make the most accurate decision possible. Great Doc.

March 22nd, 2012
How good is Good?
Doctor George Bren, is a wonderful cardiologist. On my first visit I was very leary of this doctor. He seemed annoyed by my answers. But after my ...

April 13th, 2010
Very good doctor
Saved my life.

February 27th, 2010
Treats patients like the adults they are
There are a lot of things I like about Dr. Bren, but number one is the way he doesn't take on airs. He treats me like an intelligent human being and able to participate in decisions about my care. I used to go to a doctor in a more "prestigious" practice who had little time and less interest in what I thought and felt. What a welcome chance with Dr. Bren.Dr. Bren's offices are pretty spartan, and at first I foolishly thought that this might reflect the care I got from him. Completely wrong! He is an outstanding doctor who sensibly pays attention to patients rather than decor.