A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brennan, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Brennan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Brennan practice?
- Dr. George Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. George Brennan practices Plastic Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.