A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bright, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bright graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bright has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Bright MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George M. Bright practice?
- Dr. George Bright has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bright practices Pediatrics near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Pediatricians.