A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brindley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Brindley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brindley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brindley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George West Brindley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George W. Brindley practice?
- Dr. George Brindley has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Brindley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.