A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Brindley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Brindley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Brindley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brindley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brindley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brindley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George W. Brindley practice?
Dr. George Brindley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.