Dr. George Brindley MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 5 reviews

August 18th, 2015
BY FAR THE BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON I HAVE HAD.

June 19th, 2015
Dr Brindley was most compassionate with me during my visit. I'm 35 and need a total hip replacement and he made all of my fears and anxieties diminish. He was so awesome!

May 2nd, 2013
Best Ortho Doctor Ever!!
Wow..... I can't say enough about Dr. Brindley. He recently did a total reconstruction of my mothers knee/leg. He has the best bed side manner. My mother has a care taker that is absolutely wonderful but a little rough around the edges, I was impressed with how respectful he was to my moms care taker and my mother. He actually did the dressing change himself while she was at the hospital. Dr. Brindley is straight forward but always in a respectful way. We prayed for years for a doctor like Brindley and we recieved nothing short of a miracle. Dr. Brindley is a true picture of what all physicians should be like. Love him and his work. Recommend Dr. Brindley to everybody I see.

March 3rd, 2013
After care
Dr. Brindley has been my doctor for almost 6 years and it wasn't by his choice! He was "assigned" to me as a follow-up doctor after a motorcycle accident out of town. I was fortunate enough to have the expertise of dr. Brindley and his staff as I continued to heal with two broken arms that were corrected with surgery. After 5 yrs. I had a "foreign" object in my buttocks as a result from the accident that he believed needed to come out. He and his professional staff treated me with the utmost respect and made me feel very comfortable even though the location of the surgery area was not the most common! Dr. Brindley told me he would treat me with the same respect that "he would his wife"! That was the greatest compliment I could receive from a doctor going into surgery! W old totally recommend dr. Brindley and his staff at any time for any surgery! They are a very professional staff and entire office. Thank you for all that you do!!! You are appreciated!

July 12th, 2012
Excellant Surgeon
Dr. Brindley replaced both of my hips four months apart. Couldn't be happier with the results and with the Dr! Very caring and and just a very nice human being. Answered all questions and concerns patiently and completely . Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon.