A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Broder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Broder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broder
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Broder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Broder graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Broder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Fremont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Broder MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Broder practice?
- Dr. George Broder has 15 office locations.
Dr. George Broder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Penn Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Penn Valley Internists and Penn Valley Cardiologists.